Harness The Power Of Nature
Tackling Modern Agriculture’s Biggest Challenge
Is feeding and saving the world possible? That is the question at the heart of the nitrogen dilemma. Synthetic fertilizer has been used to feed billions of people in the past century, but at a massive cost to our environment. Can innovations in farm technology address this issue?
Pivot Bio Crosses $100M For The First Time
Founded in 2011, Pivot Bio is a sustainable agriculture company delivering farmers patented crop nutrition technologies that harness the power of nature to reliably and productively grow the food the world needs in the face of increasing volatility. Synthetic nitrogen is one of agriculture’s leading contributors to global greenhouse gas emissions. Our products are a breakthrough innovation and among the industry’s most promising climate solutions because they deliver nitrogen to plants without the negative impacts of synthetic fertilizer.
In The News
- Press ReleaseChris Abbott as CEO & expansion of operations
- The EconomistIdea of "holobionts" represents paradigm shift in biology
- Financial TimesMicrobes on the farm a solution for climate change?
- The EconomistThe nitrogen industry has changed the world
- WiredThe long, leguminous quest to give crops nitrogen superpowers
- Wall Street Journal ArticleRecord fertilizer prices drive investors, farmers to microbes
- ForbesPivot Bio nears $2B valuation as it raises whopping $430M